Monday, March 07, 2005

For My Children - A Little History


This is posted here for my children, to remind them that I was once even younger (17 here) and more vulnerable than they are today. Life takes you in unexpected directions. My first husband Joseph was killed in an auto accident 5 years later after we parented 3 children. I have been married twice since and am blessed with a 4th child from my second marriage. As this site develops, there will be more about them, as they are my center. Whenever I look at old photos like this I try to think of what was on my mind at the time, who was in my life, what were the pressures and the joys of that time. We both had such high hopes and expectations. Both my head and my heart have grown in content since these days, but at a great price to both myself and my family. I appreciate and love them more than they will ever know. Posted by Hello

No comments:

Beaitiful Floral Color in Tennessee

Beaitiful Floral Color in Tennessee